6 - 12 June 2016
Funan DigitaLife Mall, Main Atrium, Level 1
It doesn’t matter whether you have just started cosplaying, or have been at it for a while,
here’s your chance to walk away with not only prizes, but precious experiences, memories and loads of fun!!
1st Prize – $500 CapitaLand cash voucher
2nd Prize – $300 CapitaLand cash voucher
3rd Prize – $200 CapitaLand cash voucher
The Cosplay Competition takes place on two days, the 11th (Saturday) and 12th (Sunday) of June.
Interested contestants are fill in the form below to audition for the competition.
They have a choice of the date they wish to compete on, as stated above.
Please note that only shortlisted entries will be contacted to participate in the cosplay competition during Funan Anime Matsuri.
Entries will be judged based on past cosplays’ quality, accuracy and choice of characters.
1) Restricted to *Japanese intellectual property including, but not limited to, anime, comics, game, novel
*Any game, comic, animation…e.t.c. produced in Japanese language including adaptions e.g. Japanese made anime of Ironman.
2) Participants are to provide the title of the intellectual property and name and picture of the character which they are cosplaying.
3) Competition is opened to anyone in Singapore during the events dates.
4) Participants aged of 16 and below will require consent from a parent or guardian to enter the contest.
5) Funan Anime Matsuri has the right to use images, video clips of participant’s cosplay and performances prior and after the contest.
6) Costumes can be self-made, commissioned, purchased. Commissioned, purchased costumes might bear a handicap.
7) Selected Finalist who failed to attend the contest will blacklisted unless otherwised.
8) All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 31st May 2015 (GMT +08:00).
9) Submission must be completed by the closing date. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
10) SOZO reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the audition. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
11) Representatives of SOZO will pick the audition winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about SOZO’s decision.
12) SOZO reserves the right to add, vary, delete or add on any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
13) SOZO reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the contest at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
14) In case of dispute, SOZO’s decision is final.
15) SOZO may use participant’s information collected during the event for marketing or promotional purposes.